Hussam Jouhara and his team offer consultancy services to companies and organizations across the world. They have worked with various industries in the UK, Ireland, Norway, Italy, Austria, Spain, Malaysia, India, New Zealand, Canada and the US.
Offers for Industry
The CENTRE FOR HEAT PIPE RESEARCH AND THERMAL MANAGEMENT offers expertise in many fields. Sam and his team combine experience in research and development with know-how in application. They have worked with companies and institutes worldwide.
Sam's expertise summary
- Professor of Thermal Engineering at Brunel University London.
- Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (SFHEA), UK.
- Visiting Professor at the University of South Wales, UK.
- Invited professor at Icam University, Lille, France.
- Visiting professor at Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland.
- Extensive university-level teaching experience.
- Supervision experience at both the undergraduate, MSc and PhD levels in British, Irish, Polish, Italian and French Universities.
- Expertise in running, chairing and organising international scientific conferences.
- Inventor of many Energy systems that are already in the market.
- The developer of many novel thermal and performance design/sizing tools for heat pipe based heat exchangers (Recuperators, Steam generators, Steam condensers and regenerators), for low, medium and high temperature applications.
- Extensive background in experimental heat transfer and fluid dynamics including the design and commissioning of several thermal-fluids experimental test facilities.
- Fellow and chartered Engineering in both the UK (IMechE) and Ireland (Engineers Ireland).
- Expert in the fields of heat transfer, two-phase systems and electronics thermal management methodologies, and analytical and computational heat transfer and fluid dynamics.
- Expert in the field of building heat transfer and air conditioning systems.
- Extensive international industrial collaboration including technical and forensic consulting activities.
- Former technical director (executive) of a world-leading British heat pipe heat exchangers manufacturing company.
- External and internal examiner of PhD, EngD, MPhil and MSc (research) Vivas in the UK, Norway, Ireland and Australia.
- Co-author of two books published by Routledge (Taylor & Francis) and the IAEA in addition to many open-university style books.
- Managing and Guest Editor of many special issues in leading International Journals